Comments and Feedback Procedure
- The Horniman Museum encourages comments and complaints from visitors.
- The Horniman Museum aims to provide a high standard of customer care in all departments to all its users and stakeholders. While great care is taken to ensure that all our services are provided efficiently, courteously, and to a high standard, the museum accepts that complaints will be made.
- A complaint is a valid expression of dissatisfaction, and however it is made, by email, letter, telephone, or verbally, it will be investigated, and used as means to improving our service standards.
- The Horniman Museum will deal with complaints quickly and will take prompt action to ensure that complaints of a similar nature do not arise again
Download our Complaints Procedure below.
How to Complain
You can log a complaint in person to any member of staff, or by contacting the Museum's Duty Manager. Alternatively you can write or email the Museum at the address below:
- Horniman Museum, 100 London Road, Forest Hill, London SE23 3PQ
- Tel: 0208 699 1872
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all written complaints within 5 working days. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome and investigation into your complaint, then you can appeal to the Horniman's Director, Janet Vitmayer.