Due to the high volume of volunteering and student placement enquiries we only accept applications for those roles advertised and unfortunately we are unable to respond to speculative applications.
All our school placements for 2014 are now fully-booked. Applications for placements in 2015 will open later this year.
- Find out how the different part of a museum works
- Students under 18 can take part in our Schools Placements
- Week-long placements
- Experience working in several areas of the Museum, including: Curatorial departments, Learning, HR and Visitor Services
If you're interested in our school placements, please complete the application form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working with museum professionals
- Suitable for students 18 years of age and over
- Ideal opportunity to learn new skills in a museum or gardens environment
- Best suited for those who can devote a minimum of 4 weeks - preferably longer
If you're interested in any of the work placements listed below, please complete the application form below and return it to email@example.com
Due to high demand for student placements we can only accept applications for roles listed on this page, if no roles are listed then it means we do not have any current vacancies.